My Experience With The Program
My summer as an intern with the Bits program has been a very exiting and eye opening experience. With my group, Bike Temple, I have learned a great deal about not only bikes, but the cyclist community as a whole. I've learned about the pro's and cons of riding a bike versus driving a car. I've learned the names or nearly all of the parts of a bike. I've also learned that there are tons of ways to customize a bike. At the beginning of the program, when we were counting bike racks, I felt as though it was going to be a long summer, but the six weeks have come and gone, and now I look back wondering " Where did the time go?". It was great getting paid for all the work we've done (for back to school supplies) but to be honest I would gladly have done it just for the experiences and to meet the people I've met. It's been a wild ride, but this looks like this is the end. Ride on, Temple. Ride on.
Labels:
  • .:Mentor:.

    Anish Mukhoti

    Anish Mukhoti
    .:Interns:.

    Fatima Givens

    Fatima Givens

    David Taylor

    David Taylor

    Devon Furtune

    Devon Furtune

    Derika Savage

    Derika Savage

    Lance Guyton

    Lance Guyton

    Paris Capers

    Paris Capers
  • .:What We Are Doing:.

    We are members of a group known as Bike Temple, trying to create awareness about the ups and downs of bike ridership.
    We care about the planet and we are trying to get more people to use bikes as transportation. There's tons of reasons to do it, from saving money to just getting in shape. Why not join the revolution? We are the I in team and we want you to join us. Help us spread the word!

    We are Bike Temple. This is the Next Generation of Bikes. Welcome to our blog.

    .:Temple Bike Rack Map:.


    View TNGoB Bike Rack Map in a larger map

    .:Bike Shops In Philadelphia:.